Delightful Purple Flowers by happySTEMS
The purple colour is a symbol of elegance, beauty, and uniqueness. In ancient times, purple has been considered to be a rare colour, and a naturally purple flower was believed to be a prized possession. Purple flowers are given out to symbolize pride, success, dignity, and royalty. An exquisite arrangement filled with beautiful purple blooms represents admiration and accomplishment.
Many exotic flowers come in a vibrant and lustrous purple colour. Let’s take a glance at some of the most popular purple flowers and their significance in the language of flowers.
- Carnations: Purple carnations signify fanciful emotions and are the perfect gift for friends and close family members. Carnations are an exotic beauty, and the purple colour fits in just fine for celebrating light-hearted events.
- Daisies: Purple daisies are gifted to express faith and affirmation. These beautiful blooms represent thoughtfulness. If you are looking to send purple flowers to a friend to convey your heartfelt emotions, daisies are the best option for you. It shows that you trust in them and want to cheer them up thinking about that.
- Lilies: Lilies have always been the representation of opulence, and the purple colour only adds to its uniqueness and elegance. Purple lilies represent dignity and pride. These rare flowers are considered so precious; there was a time when these flowers were exclusively used by royal families on special occasions like royal weddings. So if you are looking for some exotic purple flower arrangements for weddings, go for purple lilies to make it a grand affair.
- Roses: Purple roses are a trendy choice amongst purple flowers family. These are considered to be the 25th-anniversary flowers. The secret to their lustrous shine is that these flowers are actually lavender in colour and the purple colour is more of a lighting effect. These flowers are gifted to convey the feelings of togetherness and success.
- Delphinium: Delphiniums are another majestically beautiful bunch of flowers that symbolize positivity. While these purple beauties look really charming and enchanting, they can be poisonous because of their medicinal characteristics. These blooms are perfect for purple flower arrangements at elegant gatherings.
- Lavender: Lavenders symbolize peace and calmness. Lavender oils and candles have been used for ages to calm people down. Light purple lavenders are gifted to inspire serenity and peace. A purple flowers bouquet made of lavenders is the perfect choice to send to a friend who is going through a rough patch, struggling with a mental chaos, and could use some support.
- Hibiscus: Purple hibiscuses are widely popular for their refreshing effects and their mystic aura. You can gift a bunch of purple hibiscus flowers to your mentor or student to inspire them and lift their spirits. Hibiscuses are often used by decorators in purple flower arrangements at birthdays and anniversary parties.
Purple flowers delivery by happySTEMS
If you are looking for purple flowers bouquets or a purple flower arrangement for a special occasion, happySTEMS is the right place for you. We provide a wide range of products to make your special events memorable. With happySTEMS, you enjoy an amazingly fast and reliable delivery service that ensures your flowers reach their destination on time, every time! We deliver to every nook and corner in the country and have fulfilled thousands of orders without any delay or excuses whatsoever.